Monday, June 13, 2011

Lebron James' Postgame Comments

Lebron's response when asked if he was bothered by people rooting for him failing:
"All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point."
Wow.  Where are Lebron Jame's PR people?  Does he realize he is not just talking to his 'haters', and is addressing every single sports fan out there?  Win or lose, every fan is going to go back to doing what they do.  Lebron might as well of said, "F the world, I am rich and you aren't."  For someone who's main goal is become a billionaire he sure knows how to get fans and support.   Ever since losing to the Celtics in the playoffs last year and saying, "I spoil a lot of people with my play", he has continually stuck his foot in his mouth and seems to miss the point.  A couple hours later he then tweeted:
The Greater Man upstairs know when it's my time. Right now isn't the time.
I can not say I am positive, but I think Lebron showing no signs of life, aggression, or desperation for the second year in a row in do-or-die games had more to do with him losing then the 'Greater Man Upstairs'.  There is no excuse for the best player in the league to average just 15 shots (almost 1/3 of them were 3 pointers) per a game in the finals and differ every 4th quarter to far less talented players.  38 year old Juwan Howard is not going to bail you out.

More on the finals coming up later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment